Monday, August 1, 2016

ANKLE BOOTS

Mum said grandad and grandma were coming back from Australia so in my mind I said I might be getting ankle boots! Friday was the day we were going to pick up my grandad and grandma. I was so happy that this was going to happen at 5.30. Now it's 5.15. Mum says we should go now.
"Ya ya" in my head.
Now we are there. Mum said "Grandad and grandma are coming back in 3 mins."

It's been 3 mins but mum says they will be back in 15 mins.
"Ok." I said.

NOW THEY ARE HERE. YA YA!!

They say "my boots are not in my size" in a whisper. But we got back there and my BOOTS WERE THERE! OH MY GOSH!
I take the boots out excitedly.  "Thank you so much, oh my GOSH."
I put them on. They are so cool. Then my family come over. Then I put my boots on like it's a fashion show.  Then my bro says "Those boots are swag".
My dad says "You are very lucky son."
I knew that I was.


MY ANKLE BOOTS                                                                                                

8 comments:

  1. Those are cool as Oscar i wish i had ankle boots.That is a realy cool story.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow done on the writing and detail Oscar.Nice boots, I bet they are cunffy. Well done

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Oscar! I like how you added a lot of detail and exactly what your
    expression was when you got them. Also you are soooo lucky, they are awesome!! :)
    Keep Up The Great Work!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cool ankle boots

    ReplyDelete
  5. very cool ankle boots
    from Reuben

    ReplyDelete
  6. WOW Oscar W that is awesome

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice Oscar hope it makes you faster on Saturday

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cool ankle boots

    ReplyDelete