Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Learning is tricky

This is a piece of writing I did with Mrs Hill. We had to be very mean to ourselves (critical) and honest about what we needed to work on in our learning. It was hard but good.

Learning is tricky when I get into my divisions. I am feeling very frustrated because it is my reading of problems. I always want to give up when learning gets hard.  It is very hard to focus when people are shouting over
the room. When learning gets tricky I always go to my learning buddy
to get help but if they can’t help I always talk to my friends.
My learning muscles that I need to use are ok because I think I
can change them. I think I could be aware what I am doing and
try my hardest not to get distracted. I need to stop saying I need help because I need to try my hardest.
When I am managing my distractions you will see me focus and try my hardest. When I get in trouble I try and stop it.


I think I did really good because I did my best and did mistakes but I learnt 
from it so that was good. We did it with Miss hill and that is different because
you guys do writing with Mr M, Mrs Carr and Mrs Love. With Miss Hill it is very fun because we do fun writing and do projects.

5 comments:

  1. Hey Oscar you are certainly engaging you prrsevering learning muscle and understanding the hiccups of going through the learning pit. Remember to believe and that at times everyone gets stuck or fines learning tricky. I believe in your efforts and your outcomes show how you are making links to our learning. Cheers Ro

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well done Oscar what a good post I really like the topic that you have chosen for this post.You are really improving in your writing.Well done Oscar!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WOW oscar that is a really good post. keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great post, Oscar. You are really using your learning muscles and thinking about your learning. I am proud of you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it keep it up

    ReplyDelete