Monday, November 21, 2016

My literacy Blog post

We have been working on retell and it has been really fun because I was doing Hunt for the Wilder People. I think I did good on this task but it was short but still I am proud of myself. I think this task was cool and it had some cool sentences but now I am still wanting for feed back or for it to get green. My plan was not my best but I still finished my Hunt for the Wilder People story. It took a long time for the plan to get finished but at the end I still fished it. This story is funny because the it is hunt for the wilder people.
HERE IS MY STORY 
Hunt For The Wilder People

There’s a lot of dead things around here I now. Because I saw a dead sheep and there was lot’s of maggots in there. Here’s my story about magnets. Here we go there    were   lot’s   of    magets    that    were    crawling   around  the   sheep    that’s my story about my magets. Soon it will be my time to go to the top of the hill. Wa wa wa what happen uncle she died what nooooooooo. How are we going to survive with out her.


You know Sometimes in life there's no way out a sheep trap designed by wolves. But you know if you're in this situation There's always  2 doors in life The frist door in life is all the yummiest treats you can think like drotos, fanta, burger rings,  fish and chips and coke zero. But... there's another door in life any one who wants to guess…. Vegetables no no no not

Vegetables. Anyone else who what to guess Jesus no but I thought it was jesus but there's another door in life jesus yes jesus his tricky like that. Please take it away mam (music Playing)   

6 comments:

  1. Well done Oscar W. I like the vocab and the detail that you put in. Keep it up Oscar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice work Oscar. That is a great piece of writing. I think that you worked really hard on this. I have watched the movie and that is a good retell. Keep up the awesome work.

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA HA HA!! that is a funny story about Hunt for the Wilder-people.My favourite bit is when Ricky goes "vegetables" Well done.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome Oscar! I like how you have included lots of detail and also how you have made it funny too.
    Also I like how you added good punctuation and it is great too.
    Keep Up The Great Work! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Good Job Oscar That is a really funny story

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow nice story hunt for the wilder people is one of my favorite movies my favorite part is when that brown guy talks about the doors. nice job

    ReplyDelete