Wednesday, November 11, 2015

RWC Task.

I learnt facts about Isei Colati from the Fiji rugby team. I made a poster, a chant and a mascot.  We had 7 tasks to choose from but we only needed to do 3. I chose to put this on my blog because I did really good  with it.


Task 6
Choose a player from your team. Find out all the information you can about them and present it in an interesting way.

Some ideas: Biography, poster, video explanation



Task 9
Create a mascot for your country. Make sure it represents your country in some way. Give it a catchy name. Insert a picture here with its name.
Palm Tree

Task 12
Create a song or chant to support and represent your country.
Fiji,
is the best
better,
than the rest
we can score all day long
we can tackle like king kong
Gooooooooooooooooo Fij!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

  1. Nice drawning like the face on it

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a very cool chant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice Oscar that is some awesome work :)

    ReplyDelete