Thursday, September 8, 2016

COLOUR POEM

This is my colour poem and I like this task because I did it with Miss Hill. I think I did good in this task but I did need help.      

 Green is the Colour of


  • The green grass was seaving on the football pitch.
  • The green paint splashes on the ground.
  • The green Lamborghini racing down the streets.
  • The green boogers dripping down the face.
  • The green slithery snake going for the bush.


   black is the Colour


  • Black Is the colour of thunder going for buildings.
  • Black is the colour of sarpy paint splashing on the wood.
  • Black is the colour of a ball flying for the sky.
  • Black is the colour of a car getting crushed by a truck.
  • Black is the colour of a house getting moved.




1 comment:

  1. That is a cool colour poem Oscar.My favourite sentience is Black is the colour of thunder going for buildings.you are a very good poet.keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete