Friday, March 27, 2015

My Special Place

                                                  my special place
A football field is my special place, when my mum drives me to the field I am so excited.

Then when I put my bright yellow boots on and  then I did  some shots at the goal  with my dad on a nice sunny evening.

Then my mum came and did some shots with me and dad. My mum kept on toe hacking the ball, and then she came off for jack and then jack went to be the goalie and then Jack got hurt because I kick the ball into Jacks tummy.

When jack came off it was just me and dad then I did a cross and I A curve in to the goal.Dad wanted to do the cross bar challenge.
     






              

1 comment:

  1. Hi Oscar...you sure are fantastic at soccer...you are very lucky to have such a lovely mum, dad and brother to play soccer with you on the field. We might have to get some soccer games going again on the field this year. Come and see me sometime and we'll get one going in the winter. We might have to go and ask Mr G for some new soccer goals...I'm sure he'll be generous! Keep up the great work Oscar.

    ReplyDelete